Q: When the car reaches 54km, 76km, or 101km. to 108 km - there is a steady drone noise. Above or below numbers given it goes away

speeds given above are the loudest. Rpm of the motor is at 1500 rpm and 2000 rpm

Hello. This may be related to many different things. One of the most common droning noise sounds, however, is the sound of worn wheel bearings that need to be replaced. This sound will be produced at higher speeds as you describe and is a result of the wheel bearings either being worn or damaged from dirt, debris or not being properly greased. I would recommend having an expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose the noise and come up with the proper repair.

• When the car reaches 54km, 76km, or 101km. to 108 km - there is a steady drone noise. Above or below numbers given it goes away