Q: when the air is on in my car it hesitates to take off. also does it when air is off just worst when on its a 2011 Chevy cruze

the car hesitate when taking off it does it worst if the air if on

You should first scan the computer to see if there are any stored codes that may indicate the cause of the hesitation. If no codes are present then you should have the throttle body cleaned and the injectors cleaned out. Also if you have not had a tune up then have the spark plugs replaced.

3. when the air is on in my car it hesitates to take off. also does it when air is off just worst when on its a 2011 Chevy cruze