Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-102436-xhmodhjs:173:8

Q: When started it struggles to idle and cannot even rev.

When started it struggles to idle, its very rough and cannot even rev.

A: Hello. This can be caused by a few differen...

Hello. This can be caused by a few different things. It can be a sensor problem, an internal engine issue, or just need a tune up. I usually start by scanning the computer for any codes. If there are codes, it will help with the diagnosis. If there are no codes, then I check and see what the sensors are reading when the engine is running to make sure that all of them are reading correctly. If those are fine also, then I do a compression test of the engine to make sure that there is not anything going on internally. If that is fine as well, then I check the fuel pressure and do a visual inspection of the spark plugs and test the ignition coils. Typically the problem will be found within these steps. If you want to have this rough idling condition inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.