Q: Lost communication with the tcm

The transmission is stuck in second gear dtc code is lost communication with the tcm. Traction control light is on air bag squib curcuit fault. And lost communication wit right front vehicle satellite speed sensor. I think all are connected cause all happened at same time. What are your thoughts? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Depending on whether or not you have made any modifications to your car (i.e. aftermarket tune, other performance upgrades, etc), this may be a problem with the main power-train control module (PCM) not communicating with the transmission control module (TCM). Many Chryslers are known for this kind of problem, particularly after making any aftermarket modifications that affect the electronics of the vehicle. I would recommend having an expert from Your Mechanic come to your home or place of business to perform a service light is on inspection and diagnose this issue using a scan tool, which will provide more insight as to the specific problem.