Q: Lights not working after battery change.

I just put in a new battery. Now, the tachometer, exterior lights, turn signals, and headlights don't work.

A: The systems share two different fuses. The ...

The systems share two different fuses. The 30amp headlight fuse and the 15amp meter fuse. These two fuses may be blown and would need to be checked before further diagnostics would be done. If your bad battery was jump started before the replacement the system may have been voltage spiked causing other issues. I recommend to have a qualified mechanic check it out such as one from YourMechanic.