When should I replace the timing belt on my 2006 Lexus ES...

Q: When should I replace the timing belt on my 2006 Lexus ES330

asked by on July 27, 2017

When should I change the timing belt on my 2006 Lexus ES 330?

Hi there. Lexus recommends replacing the timing belt at 90,000 to 100,000 miles. It appears as if you’re vehicle is due to have this service completed, so if you’d like an estimate to have a professional mobile mechanic complete the timing belt replacement on your Lexus ES330, please click this link to the service page.