Q: When im at a stop and i have my foot on the brake the car will start accelerating, the car isn't moving but the RPM will go up?

When im at a stop light and i have my foot on the brake the car will start accelerating, the car isn't moving but the RPM will go up? Also when i was on the freeway today i was pushing on my brakes to slow down and the car wouldn't slow down, so i had to pull the emergency brake and turn into the side of the high way, i just put new brake pads and brake fluid in but when i had my foot on the brake trying to slow down the RPM was going up, like i had my foot on the gas (but i didn't) what could these things mean?

It sounds like you are describing the symptoms of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor monitors the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on the gas pedal. Based upon the inputs from the sensor reading your foot’s position on the pedal, the ECU then makes the direction to supply more or less fuel to the motor. When this sensor is not working properly, this can cause intermittent responses when pressing the gas pedal. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.

3. When im at a stop and i have my foot on the brake the car will start accelerating, the car isn't moving but the RPM will go up?