Q: When I use one turn signal the other side comes on as well

Out of know where I went to use my right turn signal and when I did so all the interior lights so jazz dash board lights and transmission selector lights flashed with it however the left turn signal doesn't cause that issue. Also when I have my headlights on the right turn signal will illuminate on the dashboard but will stay lit and does not flash which is the same on the exterior right side as well it stays lit but does not flash but the left side works perfectly fine

Hi there. In most cases when a problem like this occurs, it is due to a malfunction inside the turn signal indicator, a faulty electrical relay or the flasher module. Power on a traditional turn signal flasher unit is provided to the system via the flasher unit. A fused, switched lead is run from the fuse to the flasher, so that it only receives power in the "Hot in Run" position. If this malfunctions, your signals may turn on, but it usually won’t flash or will activate both lights when activated. It is best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a turn signal not working inspection.

3. When I use one turn signal the other side comes on as well