Q: When I try to stop I either have to pump my breaks to stop or my wheels lock and stop my car and I am going threw brake fluid

I am going threw break fluid and sometimes I have to pump my break paddle to come to a stop and sometimes the back tired lock and brings the car to a stop what could my problem be and how do I fix it

Hello. I would start by checking the brakes. A loss of fluid indicates a fluid leak. Most of the time this comes from either one of the calipers or wheel cylinders. It may also be the master cylinder from the description you are giving. The only way to know for sure what is going on is by inspecting the brakes. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this and provide you with a brake fluid service if necessary.

• When I try to stop I either have to pump my breaks to stop or my wheels lock and stop my car and I am going threw brake fluid