Q: When I switch on the vents the cabin starts smelling

See above please

3. When I switch on the vents the cabin starts smelling

Q: Cleaned throttle body, now it won't go into gear.

The Idle Air Control valve got damaged when the throttle body was cleaned. I suggest removing the IAC valve and cleaning it out. The electronics could be wet causing the valve to change the engine idle and the computer will...

Q: Starting problems, 1994 BMW 318is

Hello there. No start faults are common issues on older vehicles such as your 1994 BMW 318is. There are a variety of causes for a no start condition. The most likely are the starter, battery, ignition switch, fuel pump, fuel...

Q: Check Engine Light is on and I am getting codes P2600, P22aa, and P24aa

Hello. The codes you have provided are related to the engine and emissions systems. P2600 appears to be related to an issue with the engine's coolant pump circuit. This model of vehicle uses an electric water pump. The computer will...