Q: When I switch on the vents the cabin starts smelling

See above please

3. When I switch on the vents the cabin starts smelling

Q: Can dirty filters cause the truck not to get enough power to pick up speed?

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. Dirty oil can cause problems with the engine, but not in two weeks unless you are driving long distances on the highways. Adding oil will actually aid the oil, so no worries until you...

Q: the cost to replace a transmission on a 2008 bmw x3

If you are interested in a transmission overhaul, or installation of a new (dealer supplied) or professionally rebuilt transmission, YourMechanic professionals in certain locales can assist with that. Please simply inquire based on your locale. As far as the cost,...

Q: Can I buy a Battery for my 2011 BMW 328i from anywhere and IF so would I need to take it to BMW to reprogram it?

There is only one battery approved for replacement into this car and is only at the dealer and then will need to be programmed into the computer at the dealer only. If you put in the wrong or not approved...