Q: replaced rear engine motor mount and transmission shift is not engaging

rear motor mount was broke and put new one on,It took longer than it should have cause I couldn't remove the cross bolt so I took off the bracket and removed the broken mount/braket from under the hood.The only wires that I touched was the 2 oxigan sensers. The car is on ramps,did support engine with jack durring,process. I had to jack up the engine to help re-allign the mount(no more than an inch). on re-installment I put the braket on first then the new mount. Next morning.can;t get car off ramps,as transmission doesn't seem like it's engaged,no engine codes,no transmission leaks

Thanks for writing in about your Chevrolet HHR. From what you’ve described you’ll need to check the shift cable to see if the cable is attached to the transmission and bracket. It may have come loose when you lifted the motor. You should have this checked out by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic. They will be able to come to your home to diagnose the issue with your gears firsthand and suggest what to do from there.

• replaced rear engine motor mount and transmission shift is not engaging