Q: When I am in park the shakes like a sputter but once in drive there is no issue this problem just happened after I put a car audio

When in park my truck sputters every few seconds but once in drive no issue I just got a new sound system installed now this issue happened could be the issue

You may have lost your learned fuel control when the battery was disconnected. You may need to have the throttle body and injectors cleaned and then the idles relearned.

Anytime the battery is disconnected the engine may have minor running issues due to the loss of fuel control learned by the computer over time and it would reset. You may need to have the throttle body and injectors cleaned and the idle relearn procedure done. This should get the engine running better.

3. When I am in park the shakes like a sputter but once in drive there is no issue this problem just happened after I put a car audio