Q: Car steaming and leaking radiator fluid

asked by on February 09, 2016

After a repair, my car started steaming under the hood and radiator fluid emptied out.

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

I’m not sure what repair was done, but it sounds like a coolant hose was left loose. Do not drive the car with a major coolant leak. It will overheat very quickly. If the shop is a reputable one, they should repair the problem for you at no charge. However, if you would like a second opinion, I would enlist a certified mechanic from YourMechanic to locate and repair your coolant leaks and make any other repairs necessary.