Q: When do I need to change oil or oil filter

I have the car for over a year now. But don't know when I need to changes the oil and oil filter or what site do I need to look out for to be able to know that it need changing. Many thanks

If you have driven your car for more than 5000 miles since you bought the car, then it is time to get the oil changed now. Once you get the oil and filter changed, then you should have the vehicle serviced on a regular basis every 5000 miles or less or every 3 months is recommended. When you have an oil and filter change most of the time a mechanic will place a sticker in the door or on windshield with the recommended time and mileage to change the oil and filter again. When you have the service done you will have a safety and recommended service inspection done.