Q: whats wrong with my front end

the car makes a whirling noise while driving and the tires that were on the front were worn on the inside of the tire

3. whats wrong with my front end

Q: Car whooshing when accelerating

The intake system may not be sealing properly or your exhaust is leaking. The engine would have to be checked and diagnosed by a mechanic. I recommend you have a mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, to come by and inspect...

Q: 2005 pontiac g6 won't start unless I tap gas pedal and turn key to start at same time.. Also hesitates a bit while driving.

You may have a malfunctioning idle air control valve. By holding the throttle open manually by depressing the accelerator pedal, you are allowing enough air in for the car to start. If the fault is not the idle air control...

Q: Q: My transmission pops out of gear.

The software update that was performed on your vehicle maybe for a vehicle with a different transmission. Check the version of software that was installed in your car and verify what model that it refers to for your transmission.