Q: whats wrong with my front end

the car makes a whirling noise while driving and the tires that were on the front were worn on the inside of the tire

A: I believe your issue is one of two differen...

I believe your issue is one of two different things. Which option it is depends on the type of tire wear that the front tires have. If the front tires have cupping wear from worn struts, the tires are likely causing the noise and I would recommend replacing the front two tires. If the tires are just bald on the inner edge, you likely just need an alignment to resolve the tire wear and the noise is likely coming from a worn wheel bearing. I would recommend having a qualified mechanic use a stethoscope on the steering knuckles on both sides of your vehicle with the front wheels off the ground and the transmission in drive. This 'may' help to find the issue. It is also possible that the vehicle will need to be on the ground the make the noise since most bearings only make sounds when loaded. A faulty wheel bearing is the most likely cause of this issue.