Q: What spark plug should I get

I was wondering what spark plug I should use to get the best gas mileage and lifetime out of my car.. Any suggestions?

3. What spark plug should I get

Q: Rough idle, possible misfire, bad oxygen sensor a possible cause

There are a number of things that can cause a misfire to be present, but a failing oxygen sensor is certainly one of them. As you know the oxygen sensor reads the exhaust gases and relays this information to the...

Q: Advice on changing fuid on a sealed Toyota transmission

Any real mechanic can do it. It's a matter of having tools and knowledge of how to do it. Since they are new designs, a lot of guys might not know about that, so they use their information system to...

Q: Turning on car steering wheel shakes

Depending on the model of Camry you have, you may have an electrical steering system in the vehicle. The steering goes through a test when you first start the car and calibrates the steering system. If you feel like what...