Q: What spark plug should I get

I was wondering what spark plug I should use to get the best gas mileage and lifetime out of my car.. Any suggestions?

3. What spark plug should I get

Q: Oil leaking from back of motor.

Hi Grace. We answered the previous question for you, but in case you didn't receive the message, here is what we sent. It’s quite possible that this is a rear oil seal or oil pan gasket that is leaking; or...

Q: Q: Air conditioner blows warm air

There are many reasons for poor AC performance, from low refrigerant, to a failed compressor. I suggest you have an AC performance test performed on your vehicle to determine the cause. This test involves hooking up gauges to the A/C...

Q: Can't get the belt tensioner tight after replacing my alternator

If your belt tensioner does not hold tension it will likely need to be replaced. These vehicles have a hydraulic belt tensioner with a mini shock absorber on it. Many times you have to put pressure against the tensioner and...