Q: What spark plug should I get

I was wondering what spark plug I should use to get the best gas mileage and lifetime out of my car.. Any suggestions?

3. What spark plug should I get

Q: Q: My '98 expedition drives fine for a while, then after a few hours, when sitting still, it idles rough then shuts off.

After some testing done to verify the EGR valve flow to see if the valve is intermittently sticking open causing the stall. This can be done using a scanner with the capability to open and close the EGR valve and...

Q: Smoking and smell of antifreeze

If you engine just started to pour white smoke out the exhaust then most likely you just blew your head gasket. It could be from overheating or corrosion inside engine caused the head to leak coolant into the cylinders and...

Q: Why is my power steering fluid bubbling up a bright orange fluid? Is that rust?

Hi there. Unfortunately, basic ATF is not the recommended power steering fluid for your 1998 Toyota Camry. The power steering fluid that is recommended for your vehicle is either Dexron II or Dexron III. It's likely that the wrong fluid...