Q: Serpentine belt size?

what size serpentine belt does a 2012 ford escape require

Hello, The serpentine belt on the 2012 Ford Escape should be 86" long by 0.82" wide with a grooved (6 ribs) center.

Hello. Looks like you have two different types of belts that can go on your model vehicle. You have the V6 engine so you will need the longer one of the two. I just researched your belt through the most popular parts vendors in the US and the part numbers will be listed below along with the store they are available from.

AutoZone- e030198. Orileys- K060448 Advanced Auto Parts - 5060450

I will also have an estimate sent to you regarding the replacement cost of the belt so you may have that for your records and consideration.