Q: Q: What should I do to inspect my tires?

What should I do to inspect my tires?

3. Q: What should I do to inspect my tires?

Q: ECU is disconnected and I can't program a new key. I lost the original key

Hi there. For your vehicle the ECU is showing a battery disconnect to the ECU for either a loose battery cable or a loose connection. Check the battery terminals and make sure that they are tight and clean from any...

Q: 2009 ford escape fwd. I have a cluncking/knocking noise in front end during acceleration. Everything replaced besides struts.

Your noise sounds it is either inside the transaxle or one of the CV axles are bad. You may have a broken motor or transaxle mount also causing the axles to get out of alignment causing the noise. I suggest...

Q: Are Euro-Metric and P-Metric Tires Interchangeable?

When looking for tires, you may run into some confusion when you see words like euro-metric or p-metric. With all of the other ratings on tires, such as temperature, load, treadwear, and traction, adding these other terms into the mix...