Q: Q: What should I do to inspect my tires?

What should I do to inspect my tires?

3. Q: What should I do to inspect my tires?

Q: Why am I getting rich codes in my 2012 Chevrolet Silverado

Claimed by Robert Tomashek

Q: 2010 Ford Escape, replaced the ignition switch and lock cylinder and my vehicle still will not start

Be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes a load test. Confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system is on, you may see a...

Q: What tips should I know about using the TPMS?

Your car is equipped with a tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) that keeps tabs on the amount of air in each tire. However, there are a few things you should know about how it works to make sure that you’re...