Q: What's the estimate to replace the bcm of a 2009 g37s

Need a BCM replacement

3. What's the estimate to replace the bcm of a 2009 g37s

Q: Howling noise coming from car

If there is a howling sound that comes on when a fan is turned on, then that may be a sign of a potential problem with the fan. Perhaps the fan's bearing has become worn, or the blades have somehow...

Q: Can a fuel pump drain my battery?

As you may know, the fuel pump does in fact receive power from the battery, however it is highly unlikely that the fuel pump would continue to run when the power to the car is off causing the battery to...

Q: My car shake when I drive it for 5-10 then stop

Shaking or vibration may be caused by many different things such as faulty spark plugs, poor fuel pressure or misfires. Other things such as a faulty idle air control valve may cause the engine idle to drop below the normal...