Q: What's the estimate to replace the bcm of a 2009 g37s

Need a BCM replacement

3. What's the estimate to replace the bcm of a 2009 g37s

Q: Issues with MAF sensor and P010B code

The vehicle's Engine Control Module (ECM) may need reprogramming, as to a technical bulletin ITB09-028 dated June 3, 2009. The reprogramming by the dealer will be needed to try and see if the code goes away, if not, further diagnosis...

Q: Trunk slams closed

You have two hood support gas charged shock supports that when they are weak and low on charged gas will not support the trunk lid as it should. You need to replaced both sides.

Q: I'm wondering if it'll be a good idea to take out the whole ac compresser from my car?

The check engine light is supposed to come on if the controller detects a problem with the car that would effect the vehicle emissions. So it warns you of bad sensors, air leaks, misfires, overheating, and that sort of thing....