Q: What's the estimate to replace the bcm of a 2009 g37s

Need a BCM replacement

3. What's the estimate to replace the bcm of a 2009 g37s

Q: My car won't let me drive passed 2500 rpm. And I have no idea why it is doing that when I recently bought it.

The reason it will not go over 2500 rpm is because the computer is in limp mode. This mode is for when the computer has a failure in it. Limp mode will trigger if there is an issue with one...

Q: I already have an inspection code why do you want to charge me 70.00 the code is P0304

P0304 is a "trouble code". The diagnostic fee that you are probably referring to relates to a check engine light diagnostic. The cost component in the check engine light diagnostic involved in merely downloading the "code" is trivial and, indeed,...

Q: Q: Oil light comes on at idle

Hello, the most likely cause of the Oil Light coming on at idle is due to a low oil pressure condition. When the vehicle has low oil pressure, it can lead to engine damage if the cause is not addressed...