What's the cost on a repair for a value seal replacement ...

Q: What's the cost on a repair for a value seal replacement

asked by on June 07, 2017

White smoking when I start the truck and then it stop quickly smoking. It's burning a lot of oil lately

Hello, thank you for writing in. The cost of replacing your valve seals is going to vary by the technicians available in your area, and the availability of parts. Unfortunately, accessing the valves can be very difficult and its can get expensive. You will want to verify if the valve seals of the piston rings are to blame before you invest money or time into fixing one or the other. With that being said, you will want to want to get help from a trusted source as these are both somewhat complicated repairs. For help with an inspection, contact our service department.