Q: What precautions should you take with the air bags?

What precautions should you take with the air bags?

3. What precautions should you take with the air bags?

Q: Number #1 cylinder misfire?

Hi there. As you already know, replacing components without proper diagnoses can expensive and time consuming without resolution. Assuming, the engine is mechanically sound, good cylinder compression and valve train properly opening and closing, circuit tests need to be performed....

Q: How do I adjust the front manual seats?

The front manual seats can be adjusted to give you the most comfort. Before driving, you should always adjust your seat so that it is easy for you to reach the pedals and the steering wheel. The manual seats can...

Q: I have a 2011 ford fusion that shuts off when I'm in the freeway going at 80mph. Does anyone knows what's wrong with it?

It is possible that you could be having issues with your powertrain control module. This module is the computer for your engine and transmission and may require reprogramming or replacement. I would recommend visiting your local Ford dealership as they...