Q: What outher audi seats will bolt up an fit in my car

I have leather an power seats,ive found several outher audis with good interiors such as 05 a4 an 04 a6 Quattro look like same interior an size just newer look,will any of those workor outhers.

A: Hello. The main concern would be the compat...

Hello. The main concern would be the compatibility of any sensors (e.g., air bag) that might be integral to the seat as well as the compatibility of the power seat controls, plugs and so forth. There are several way to research this and get a definitive answer. One technique that is very, very effective and is indeed foolproof is to go on Ebay and buy the OEM factory produced "parts microfiche" for your model year. Such will tell you for sure exactly what years and models (that is "interchange") ANY part in your car was used on. In some cases, on these "interchange" issues, if you go to a website such as www.car-part.com, they have organized their catalog such that you can look for potential interchanges of particular parts that you search on. If YourMechanic can help you further on this, don't hesitate to inquire.