Q: what needs to be done when the dic reads transmission hot idle engine

after driving a while say approximately an hour about 40-60 mph my DIC reads transmission hot idle engine, what do I have to do correct this matter so I will no longer get this message or repair.

You may be having a legitamate transmission problem. I would first recommend ensuring that the transmission fluid level is full. If the fluid level is low, this can cause the transmission to overheat. Otherwise, I would recommend having your transmission inspected to determine what possible damages may exist and have them resolved as soon as possible.

3. what needs to be done when the dic reads transmission hot idle engine