Q: Creaking supsension

what lubricant can i use to lessen a creaking noise in my right rear suspension Just a creaking noise like a bed spring seems to get louder when it gets colder, nothing broken or leaking just want to lessen the noise

Hello. If your leaf springs are making noise then properly lubricating them will likely correct the issue. You may use a suitable aerosol type of lubricant to spray the leaf spring and joints, however those lubricants may wash off as the vehicle is driven if they are not heavy duty. If not an aerosol spray designed for suspension lubrication, then a water resistant aerosol may work. If spraying type lubrication does not work, then then a more thorough method would be to apply grease to the contact points and joints of the leaf spring. Regular suspension joint grease can be used for this.