Q: What is wrong with my fuel system?

My truck keeps burning through fuel pumps the last one I put on there lasted 2 weeks and I only drove my truck 3 times I dropped the tank and cleaned it before the last 2 fuel pumps and still it burned up.

Hi there. Since you are having lots of fuel pumps fail, check the lines to the fuel injectors and also check the fuel injectors them selves. There is a pressure build up on one or more lines causing the pump to exceed its pressure limit. If the injectors are cleaned out and the lines are cleaned out and there is still a pressure build up, then I recommend putting in new injectors. You may have to go to a more performance injector to relieve the access pressure. If you need further assistance with your vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you with your fuel pumps failure.

3. What is wrong with my fuel system?