Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-5fhhzpjs:173:8

Q: What is the truth about brake rotors/brake jobs?

I'm hearing a lot of what sounds like baloney about the REQUIREMENT of replacing rotors every time the pads are changed. Can you give me some like the truth on this subject? Everyone I have spoken too gives the appearance of lying through their collective teeth.

A: Hello. The rotors on most cars have a minim...

Hello. The rotors on most cars have a minimum thickness that they can be before they should be replaced. The minimum thickness is stamped into the rotor. The rotor can then be resurfaced until it gets too thin and should be replaced. Other reasons the rotor should be replaced are purple heat marks on the rotor and stress cracks. A rotor surface should be at least scuffed up if it is not being replaced or it is not warped. This non-directional scuffing will allow the new pads to seat in properly to the old rotor. The reason most mechanics recommend rotors with new pads is most vehicles will have too thin of rotors, warped rotors, heat or stress cracked rotors. The mechanic is liable to do the brake job correctly to prevent unsafe conditions. If you would like to have this done, a qualified mechanic can perform a brake pads and rotors repair (if necessary) at your home or office.