Q: What is the torque setting on my tire nuts? - 2017 Subaru Legacy

What do my tire need to be torque to in foot pounds

Your lug nuts should be torqued to 80-90 foot pounds. This is fairly standard on most cars. You may want to check the torque after the first few hundred miles as well since lug nuts sometimes back off a bit after being tightened.

If you need any assistance with your lug nuts, be sure to have a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, tighten them to their proper torque.

3. What is the torque setting on my tire nuts? - 2017 Subaru Legacy