Q: Check Engine code p1810

asked by on June 05, 2017

Well My Check Engine light went on with a P1810 CODE I CHECKED at AutoZone or Oreily's. The problem is replacing a Faulty Automatic Transmission Fluid Pressure (TFP) Manual Valve Position Switch on the 2002 Chevy Trailblazer. I had 2 months back had the check engine light go on for solenoids for transmission but autoplace where it took charged me $300 already for solenoid replace or repair. I guess this and its costing me $335 again. Is there someone who can do this for less? Or is this Average price.

Sent to CS

Hi Art,

Thanks for your message. In order for us to assist you with your repair needs, we will first need to have a mechanic physically inspect your car to have it correctly diagnosed. After the mechanic inspects your vehicle you will be given a quote for the recommended repairs. This helps to ensure that you are not wasting time or money on unneeded repairs.

We understand that you received an specific code. However, there could be multiple reasons regarding your problem.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your inspection, please go online to request a quote at https://www.yourmechanic.com/book . You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Best Regards,

Erick YourMechanic Customer Service Team