Q: What is the proper procedure for parking?

What is the proper procedure for parking?

3. What is the proper procedure for parking?

Q: Q: How do you use the glove box?

The glove box is an ideal place to store things like your owner’s manual, insurance papers and other important documents or small items. It’s also easy to use. Here’s how: Make sure the glove box is unlocked. Pull the...

Q: My car is moving the Ac get cold if I stop the signal or park the Ac get hot

This is a classic symptom is very common. Most likely the cooling fan for the condenser is not turning on allowing the high side of the A/C system to get to hot. This reduces the cooling capacity of your system....

Q: Engine died when I parked, as if it was turned off. It will turn over, but won't start. Could it be my MAF sensor?

Hi there. First check the transmission position sensor to see if the wiring harness has a short to ground or the sensor is failing. This sensor will cause the engine to shut off in the event that the computer...