Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1hscmnsjs:173:8

Q: what is the issue with my car when it won't start or stay started sounds like the rumbling

I was driving down the road and my car just stopped running I just died pretty much I'm in the past and problems that I had with it was when I step on the gas all the way it would take a while to let chicken and go faster or chicken to go faster at all you know like I have to push it in and pump the gas a little bit and then it would go faster but then that's enough about 7 months and now it just died completely I put the put jumper cables and try to get a jump and it turns on but doesn't fully turn over just rumbles and completely dies

A: It sounds like you are most likely dealing ...

It sounds like you are most likely dealing with a fuel related issue, as these symptoms are common for a failing pump, clogged fuel filter, or other loss of fuel pressure. We would need to know more vehicle specific information, such as a make, model, year, engine and transmission type in order to provide anything more specific. I would suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your starting issue.