Q: what is the issue with my car when it won't start or stay started sounds like the rumbling

I was driving down the road and my car just stopped running I just died pretty much I'm in the past and problems that I had with it was when I step on the gas all the way it would take a while to let chicken and go faster or chicken to go faster at all you know like I have to push it in and pump the gas a little bit and then it would go faster but then that's enough about 7 months and now it just died completely I put the put jumper cables and try to get a jump and it turns on but doesn't fully turn over just rumbles and completely dies

It sounds like you are most likely dealing with a fuel related issue, as these symptoms are common for a failing pump, clogged fuel filter, or other loss of fuel pressure. We would need to know more vehicle specific information, such as a make, model, year, engine and transmission type in order to provide anything more specific. I would suggest having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose your starting issue.

• what is the issue with my car when it won't start or stay started sounds like the rumbling