Q: What is the cause of the vibration when driving?

My car vibrates so much as if the legs wants to pull off........when driving. I cant drive morethan 50mile per hour....else tbe shaking will increase.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2008 Toyota Camry to vibrate when you drive. The most common are issues with the rims and tires, brake rotors, wheel bearings, power steering rack, or balljoints. A vibration this severe should be looked at immediately. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose your vibration while driving and make any repairs required to resolve this issue.