Q: Rear running lights don't work

My tail lights and licence plate light don't work. All other lights work

A: If just your tail and license plate light...

Hello.

If just your tail and license plate lights are not working, I would first check to see if any fuses are blown. It may be possible that both of those exterior lights are on the same circuit, and the fuse has blown. If the fuses check out, I would then move on to checking the bulbs, and finally the wiring. It may be possible that the bulbs have burned out and simply need replacing, or that wires have become worn or broken. If you are unsure, I would recommend having a professional technician diagnose the electrical issue, as problems like these can sometimes be difficult to pinpoint.