Q: cylinder misfire

code p0300. when excelerating around 40 mph stabiltiytrak and traction control lights come on and engine light blinks. i have checked coils all good. will replace spark plugs. there is a tick in the engine. guessing lifters. catylatic converter code is present and needs to be replaced but is secondary issue to misfires.

last winter, issue with oil pressure when cold start. after truck warmed up no issues. (even got oil pressure low warning) come summer everything is fine. but now dealing with the above issues.

many mechanics have suggested many problems from oil pump to new engine. truck still runs but not good enough for above 40 mph.

There seems to be a variety of symptoms going on at the same time. Addressing the ticking issue, it could be your lifters, and it could also be your fuel injectors. This could be part of the problem when it comes to the misfire code you are receiving. If the injector is clogged the lack of fuel available for combustion will cause a misfire. The catalytic converter can also cause similar issues. The O2 sensors have failed You should have dressed Fuel and air first when diagnosing these issues. When it comes to poor oil pressure, and oil pump is one of the first places to check. During winter months, make sure you are using the correct viscosity of oil for your vehicle.

3. cylinder misfire