What is the best replacement alternator for 2006 Jeep Lib...

Q: What is the best replacement alternator for 2006 Jeep Liberty?

asked by on July 25, 2017

What is the best replacement alternator for 2006 Jeep Liberty?

The best choice for this vehicle alternator will be new from the manufacturer dealer since the alternator is computer controlled and I have seen many different aftermarket and rebuilt alternators malfunction in short time or not even work the first time and have to be replaced again and again. Going with a new or dealer remanufactured one that is certified to work is your best bet. Even if you have a mobile mechanic service like YourMechanic you can request for the dealer part and not go aftermarket.