Q: What I actually have is the O2 sensor housing is stripped out. I believe this is a one piece unit in this vehicle? Does this make

After cat o2 sensor removed. Looks like it was stripped out. Needs to be drilled out and re threaded.

Hi Steven. Thanks for writing in today. If your O2 sensor is stripped out and you need to have it re-threaded, you’ll need to consult or contact a local machine shop - as this is a service our mobile mechanics are not able to perform. Our recommendation is replacing the manifold - which can be rather expensive.

3. What I actually have is the O2 sensor housing is stripped out. I believe this is a one piece unit in this vehicle? Does this make