Q: What driving precautions should be followed?

What driving precautions should be followed?

3. What driving precautions should be followed?

Q: How do I program MyKey?

The MyKey feature can be programmed to restrict certain driving functions. Functions like max speed max volume promote safe driving. To program MyKey. Press the Setup button until you see “Reset for MyKey Settings.” Press the Reset button. Press...

Q: I was already having transmission problems. Will constant use of Cruise Control further deteriorate it? Will it cause CC problems?

Hi, thanks for writing in. The cruise control uses some of the same sensor inputs the transmission uses and can indeed affect the transmission and cruise control. If the transmission is slipping then the cruise control may not control the...

Q: What is the correct driving posture for my car?

Driving safely requires that you have the right position and posture when you’re behind the wheel. Not sitting properly in the seat can limit your view, limit your control of the vehicle, and put you, your passengers and others on...