Q: What driving precautions should be followed?

What driving precautions should be followed?

3. What driving precautions should be followed?

Q: How do I use the Timer feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Timer feature in the driver information center (DIC) allows you to set a timer through the DIC display. To use the timer, follow these instructions: 1. Press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu. 2. Use...

Q: Throttle stuck open

First, I would check to make sure that there is not a floor mat stuck under the gas pedal. Once that is ruled out, I have a strong suspicion that you're either having a problem with the acceleration pedal position...

Q: How do I change the distance units?

Your distance and measurement units can be displayed in two different ways: miles and gallons, or kilometers and liters. To change the setting, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on...