Q: Q: What does the Air Bag Warning light mean?

What does the Air Bag Warning light mean?

3. Q: What does the Air Bag Warning light mean?

Q: Q: How many airbags does my vehicle have?

Airbags are an extremely important safety feature that can reduce injury or save your life in the event of an accident. Depending on how your car is equipped, you have up to six airbags: two front airbags, two side impact...

Q: Car refuses to drive once dash lights turn on.

I would have a second opinion by a different mechanic to confirm. The Check Engine Light and Coolant Light may be an indication of another problem, and the computer may go into a failure mode and will limit throttle and...

Q: Just bought a 2011 CR-V yesterday, and now I'm noticing a very loud grinding noise when backing up and turning left. Any ideas?

It is possible that something could be rubbing against your brakes or wheels as you are backing up. In this circumstance, I would recommend having your brakes inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of the sound....