Q: Q: EPS light

Eps light came on and it got harder to turn. Once I park and turn the engine off, the light went off and I was able to drive normal again. What does that mean?

Hi There, As you may know, the EPS light refers to the electronic power steering system. This light coming on indicates that there is a problem with the electronic power steering system, which is a commonly known problem with this generation of the Chevrolet Malibu. I would suggest taking the vehicle to your nearest GM dealer to have the car inspected as this may be an issue that may be covered under a recall or other warranty.

3. Q: EPS light