Q: what does it mean when after overheating, engine is spiting on the Radiator side, how to find out how bad it is ?

have changed many parts 4 hoses, new Radiator + ... overheated , engine stoped so how can i do a bandaide fix or work on the HEADS and my thought was the FAN switch is not working efisciently ?

Hello, and thank you for writing in. If the vehicle has overheated to a certain point, the engine will fail and completely lock up. To test if this is your issue, manually spin the engine with the proper socket and wrench. If it does not spin, then you have serious engine damage and will need a replacement or overhaul. If the engine has not locked up, then you likely have a leak and need further maintenance. Start by locating the leak, and resolving it first. Then test the fan switxh electronically and test need be. Take further diagnostics from there. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. what does it mean when after overheating, engine is spiting on the Radiator side, how to find out how bad it is ?