Q: What do you think of the product Rislone engine treatment? It's been around for years. Have you used it?

What do you think of the product Rislone engine treatment? It's been around for years. Have you used it?

Yes, it’s a good cleaner and additive. I know people who have used it. It’s very good on old junkers that have lots of problems and they clean them out. It’s not a miracle. A lot of times, people say "I poured oil and this oil additive in, and my car stopped burning oil. It burned a quart of oil every 50 miles and now it doesn’t burn any." That kind of story is typically nonsense. That drastic of a change will never happen just by adding additive. But Rinslone is a decent additive, especially on the older cars that are worn. It will help them last somewhat longer.

3. What do you think of the product Rislone engine treatment? It's been around for years. Have you used it?