Q: What do I do when the car won't crank and shows 'check starting system'? But after a couple of trials it starts without any issues

I tried many times to start my car but it wouldn't crank. All the lights come on on the info display but it won't start but shows "check starting system". After several attempts, the car starts normally as though it has no issues. Can u please explain to me what's going on. Is it that the starting system is failing? Do I need to replace it?

3. What do I do when the car won't crank and shows 'check starting system'? But after a couple of trials it starts without any issues