Q: What do I do when the car won't crank and shows 'check starting system'? But after a couple of trials it starts without any issues

I tried many times to start my car but it wouldn't crank. All the lights come on on the info display but it won't start but shows "check starting system". After several attempts, the car starts normally as though it has no issues. Can u please explain to me what's going on. Is it that the starting system is failing? Do I need to replace it?

Hello. The first thing to understand is that the check starting system light illuminates for several reasons. The starting light will give you a diagnostic troubleshooting code when the vehicle is scanned with the light on. Due to the fact the car eventually started without any issues, its likely the actual starter and battery (main components) are working just fine. Your issue is probably a bad connection or a fuse. One of the fuses is located under the drivers fuse box under the dash. Check the diagram on the panel for the exact fuse number. Also make sure the connections are all secure. There are some electrical tests that you can perform, but you need to replicated the no start situation before we can do that. If you seek professional help, it will be the exact same situation, and this can lead to hours of diagnostic work and hefty bill. Unfortunately this means the you will want to wait until the vehicle wont start, and then test for available voltage at the starter.

3. What do I do when the car won't crank and shows 'check starting system'? But after a couple of trials it starts without any issues