Q: What could it be?

Whenever I'm driving after some time I begin hearing a noise coming from the right side of the car. It's sounds like it's the wheel because is gets faster as I accelerate and slows as I slow down. There is no noise when the car is still. The noise Basically sounds like a knocking. It would be great if you can help.

A: Hello. If there is a knocking noise coming ...

Hello. If there is a knocking noise coming from that wheel it can be caused by a number of things. Most of the time this is caused by either a cv axle that is failing or a hub bearing that is failing. I have also had issues with there being a loose suspension bushing or engine mount that will cause this also. If you want to have this noise looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose this noise coming from your wheel.