Q: How does the automatic moon roof work?

How does the automatic moon roof work?

A: moon roofs are great – they let in light an...

moon roofs are great – they let in light and air, and they make your car feel larger than it is. Your car’s moon roof offers simple operation, but there are a few things you need to know before you start pressing buttons. Here they are:

1. The moon roof will only operate if the key is turned to on.

2. If the key is turned off, the moon roof will still operate for a little under a minute (allowing you to close it or crack it for ventilation).

3. If the driver or passenger front door opens during this time, the moon roof will not function and you’ll need to turn the key back to on again.