Q: what could cause your brakes to not stop if you have new brake shoes, pads, and have bled the brake line to master cylinder?

I had the brake pad and shoes changed, the rotors were borderline to be rotated, bled the brake line all the way to the master. Still having a problem stopping, you can push on the brake petal as hard as you want to and you will barely stop. Also, the front right is shaking no mattert what speed and replaced the hub assembly, but that wasn't the problem. Someone metioned that it was the inner tie rod end. Your answer back will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

3. what could cause your brakes to not stop if you have new brake shoes, pads, and have bled the brake line to master cylinder?