Q: What are these codes that appeared on my car?

I took my 2002 Mitsubishi Lancer to get it diagnosed it has 219000 miles... the codes po100, po110,po120 appeared can u explain what are they and is it something serious to take care of ?

These codes are related to the engine sensors for mass air flow, idle air control, and the throttle position sensor. It is quite likely, given your mileage, that their sensors have become dirty/clogged, or the sensors have failed.

You don’t mention drive-ability problems: like poor idling and low-speed response, stalling or no power. This might also be a wiring problem between these sensors and the engine management computer. I would certainly expect hesitation and poor engine performance to result from these codes.

To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I would recommend having the trouble codes diagnosed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to assess this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.