Q: My car engine seems locked up.

I have a dodge charger 2.7L I ran into some high water and it stopped I got it to crank finally but it was blowing smoke out the pipes I was just barely hitting gas to let it just roll and then I rolled into some more water and the car just shut off didn't hear no big crank or nothing it just quietly shut off. It wouldn't start no more took the spark plugs out and it won't let me turn over by hand or breaker bar.

A: The piston rods that connect to the cranksh...

The piston rods that connect to the crankshaft are most likely bent. The bent rods will cause the engine to not turn over. The engine may need to be replaced.