Q: What are the three most common levels of tint?

I am doing a science project, and I need to know what are the three most common levels of tint not counting one with no tint at all?

Hi there, thanks for asking us to help you with your science project. The popularity of window tint will depend on the US State in which the individual lives. The national average of window tint percentage is around 50% window tint on rear windows, 30% on driver side and passenger side front windows followed by 20%. It also depends on where the window tint is used. Most states have restrictions on driver and passenger side windows, but limited restrictions on rear side windows or back window tint. To complete your science project, you might want to review the window tint laws for your state. Good luck with your project!