Q: overheating

put antifreeze in yesterday and drove it for the first time today and overheated in 10 to 12 mins,there is no antifreeze in the coolant contanier and im assumimg the none in the radiator.underneath the motor is wet,i just put antifreeze in 2days ago and did not drive it until today

Coolant is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote
Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

You seem to be indicating there is a leak, possibly a coolant leak. If so, the leak point(s) in the cooling system should be identified in a leak diagnostic and thence repaired. If perhaps the leak relates to the water pump, that could explain the overheating. Once all leaks are repaired and the cooling system is tight, if the engine still overheats, the cause is identified during an overheating diagnostic. If you schedule the leak diagnostic, the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. Please let us know if you have further concerns.