Q: What are the components of the Personal Safety System™?

What are the components of the Personal Safety System™?

3. What are the components of the Personal Safety System™?

Q: I think the anti theft system is at fault, can we disable it?

Do you get a different response when unlocking the vehicle with the key fob first? In this case, there may be some confusion in the anti-theft system which should be looked into by your local dealer. Often disabling the anti-theft...

Q: My battery is not fully charged and gradually decreasing with decrease in temperature in my 2012 Prius

Hello. Most of the time this is caused by a programming issue. I have seen these cars need to be re-programmed for issues with the batteries not fully charging in cold weather. If the vehicles computer have not been updated...

Q: Q: won't crank

There is a technical bulletin that could correct the issue you are having. The bulletin is 06-9-3 and covers water leaking into the left side of the vehicle causing corroded wire terminals connections. The bulletin shows many pictures that show...