Q: What all could possibly be broken?

My Jeep started over heating a little in town only, but was fine on the highway. In town it overheated and and I immediately shut it off, then heard a boom and coolant started spewing out all over. The coolant reservoir was still full, but the front top hose had blown. The Jeep went completely dead and doesn't turn over or anything. I had it towed home.

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. After the hose b...

Hi, thanks for writing in. After the hose blew, the engine would have gotten a lot hotter and may have warped the cylinder head or other problems. You should have the upper host replaced and then check all the hoses for need to be replaced. Then once the system is refilled then you can see if it will start again or the engine was damaged and need a mechanic to diagnose the damages. If you would like help with this replacement, consider having an expert automotive technician from YourMechanic come to your home or office to perform the replacement for you.